So, I'm a stay-at-home Dad who's aspiring to be a writer, IT geek, rockstar and so many other things. However, I change diapers for a living, amongst other things.
I have three kids, one 12 year old, one 3 year old and one 20 month old (or so, it's hard to calculate months on the fly.)
We have a blast, we laugh, we cry, we push, pinch, poke, scream, hit, bite, flog and generally create mischief all day long. We read books, listen to music, watch TV, eat, play games and nap just like every other normal family. We just like to let people know about some of the crazier parts of our lives.
I'll let you know about some of the books we read, things we eat, music we discover, shows we watch and remedies for all the little cuts, bumps and bruises we experience.
Hope you all enjoy.
Here's a funny story to end the day. So my son, who has pretty much mastered the art of peeing while standing up, turns to me, points directly at his privates and says, "Hey Dad, what's this?" Now at that moment, a thousand words come to mind...most not so appropriate. So what do I say I choose to say, "It's your balls son." Yup, I said it...now out of all the thousands of words running through my head...why on God's green earth couldn't I have come up with privates or testicles or something??? Just a word to those fathers who haven't encountered this one yet...don't tell him it's his balls unless you want him telling everyone you know!!! My wife is still giving me grief over that one. Grammy is mortified...and his Sunday school teacher couldn't look me in the eyes when I went to pick him up. Yup...balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment